Feel like you’ve reached your breaking point? There is help and hope ahead. YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
Please reach out to a trusted family member or friend, or call one of the hotlines below. It is OK to need help – all of us need it at some time or another!
If you feel like you might hurt yourself or someone else, or if you are in danger, please call 911.
*this is not intended to replace the advice of a trained medical professional.
I need help right now
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741
- IMAlive online crisis chatline (click the link to chat)
I need resources for myself or someone I love
These resources are NOT intended for crises or emergencies. They are for support and information. If you or someone you love is in danger, Please call or text one of the numbers above.
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Helpline: Call 800-950-6264 OR e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Business hours are 10am-6pm EST M-F
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: Call: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or Chat by clicking the link.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s National Helpline: Call 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance: Call 1-800-826-3632
- National Parent Hotline: Call 1-855-427-2736
- Postpartum Support International: Call 1-800-944-4773 OR Text 503-894-9453
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: Call: 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
- Safe Helpline (sexual assault support for members of the miliatry) Call: