Looking for easy weeknight dinners? Hey, me too!
We’ve all been there. It’s 5 o’clock, everyone is asking, “what’s for dinner?” and you are digging through the fridge and pantry to find an easy dinner you can make in a jiffy.
your arsenal of easy weeknight dinners
I compiled a list of delicious, family-friendly meals you can pull from when you’re looking for an easy weeknight dinner to make for your family. BONUS: Most of these recipes call for ingredients you probably already have stocked in your kitchen!
If you need a super quick solution, here are a few of my favorite easy weeknight dinners that don’t require a specific recipe:
- Quesadillas (keep pre-shredded cheese on hand & add meat and/or beans)
- Chef Salad (I always keep boiled eggs in the fridge, add cheeses, lunch meat or canned chicken, beans, etc.)
- Breakfast (waffles, French toast, pancakes, omelettes + toast, etc)
- Nachos (load them up with veggies and/or meat!)
- Pasta Bar (make a batch of pasta and serve with different grated cheeses, leftover meat, jarred sauce or pesto, etc.)
- Sandwiches (pb&j, sub sandwiches, or tuna/chicken salad that you’ve made ahead!)
I hope you enjoy these easy weeknight dinners! When you try a recipe, please come back and let me know how you liked it. If you’re following a keto meal plan, check out our easy Keto Dinners.
Have you tried one of these easy weeknight dinners? We would love to hear about it! Comment below, or snap a photo and tag #UpliftForWomen on social media.
Join our community!
Share the goodness! Tag @UpliftForWomen on social and use the hashtag #UpliftForWomen when you share uplifting experiences, photos, or quotes.